Artesia Metals, Inc.provides car crushing services to municipalities, individuals, and auto wrecking yards. Our experienced team of buyers provide competitive service and pricing by continually monitoring market conditions. Our mobile car crushing services use environmentally sound practices to ensure that the customer remains in compliance with all local, State, and Federal environmental standards.
THE WAY IT WORKS
Artesia metals takes in a wrecked or mechanically disabled car, light truck, or bus. Any reusable parts and cores are removed and all fluids are drained and disposed of properly. The vehicle body will be crushed and prepared for transport to the shredders.
Artesia Metals, Inc. requires all vehicles that are to be crushed meet the following standards before crushing.
- Titles or proper documentation must be provided for each vehicle prior to crushing.
- All CFCs (Freon or A/C refrigerant) must be removed by a certified technician.
- All batteries are removed.
- Gasoline and all free flowing liquids must be drained and disposed of properly.
- Cars must be free of trash.
- No more than 4 tires per vehicle.
Contact Artesia Metals, Inc. to discuss your tank demolition needs.